1. Compared with traditional desserts, the ice cream made with this fruit cream machine does not contain artificial colors, additives and preservatives, and uses natural pure fruits as raw materials to retain the nutrients of the fruits.
2.Easily create yummy vegan tasting treats by adding any combination of chocolate, or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango to the chute for a smooth “ice-cream” Like taste.
3. Any fruit can make delicious ice cream, but it is best to mix 2 or 3 kinds of fruits together
4. Remember to put paste-like fruits as the base material, such as banana, mango, strawberry, blueberry, dragon fruit, kiwi, and also chocolate, Oreo biscuits, raisins, cheese, etc. for DIY.
5.Simply insert the frozen banana or any fruit of your choice into the chute and push it down with a plunger to turn the frozen
Household Automatic Fruit Ice Cream Machine For Children Milkshake Maker Frozen Dessert Maker Ice Cream Tool For ice Machine
★Explanation about the smoke from the machine: After several days of test results analysis, the machine will not smoke under normal operation. Why is there smoke? The test results are as follows:
When you put frozen fruit into the entrance of the ice cream machine, if you squeeze the fruit quickly, it will cause the machine to jam (the machine will be stuck for a long time and the motor will be overloaded for a long time). Be sure to pay attention! ! !
★About the machine stop working instructions: some friends after buying, reflect that it will not rotate after use, after testing, there are the following reasons:
1. The silicone ring is not installed in place. Be sure to press the silicone ring into the groove with your fingers along the edge.
2. The machine has an overheating protection device, the machine will stop working when it detects overheating, and you can use it again after waiting for a few minutes
★Recommendations for use:
1. Thoroughly clean the product before use, including the inner cutter head and silicone ring.
2. Remove fruit shells and fruit peels
3. After the fruit is taken out of the refrigerator, leave it at room temperature for 5-10 minutes (or don’t freeze it for too long) to prevent the fruit from being too hard and causing the machine to jam during squeezing