LUCKY Rechargeable Wireless Sonar for Fishing 45M Water Depth Echo Sounder Fishing Finder Portable Fish Finder
1) Display:2.4inch TFT color LCD
2)Back lighting: On/off White LED
3) Depth Capability: 147feet(45m)
4) Sonar Coverage: 90 degrees beam angle in 125Khz
5) Wireless operational Range: 1108-1CW:328feet(100m); 1108-1CWLA:(60m)
6) Power: 3.7V rechargeable lithium batteries
7) Waterproof design: level-4(spray-water-proof)
8) Water depth,water temperature, fish location, bottom contour can be constantly obtained from the water
9) User selectable sensitivity zoom,units,depth range,shallow alarm,fish icon,fish alarm,and chart speed setting
10) Built in memory stores sonar setting when the fish finder is turned off
11)It’s better to charge the device before use.
12)Operational Temperature: 14degF to 122degF(-10degC to 50degC)
This model is Wireless fish finder
HIGH DEFINITION LCD can clearly display the underwater condition.
fish attractive lamp makes fishing easier by luring fishes
Fish alarm: Selectable Large, Medium, Small fish
adjustable sensitivity setting: Selectable 9 levels of sensitivity
60m wireless operating range& 45m detective water depth
self-adjusting depth scale: Seletable specified water layer fish information
1.Wireless Signal 8.W-sensor Battery Indicator
2.Sensitivity 9.Battery strength indicator
3.Water depth 10.Depth upper limit
4.Water temperature 11.Water surface
5.Medium fish icon with depth 12.Small fish icon
6.Bottom contour 13.Large icon with depth
7.Left arrow 14.Depth low limit
Switch 1 for W-sensor
Switch 2 for fish attractive lamp
How to use Lucky fish finder?
1.Tie it to the end of fishing line and cast it into the water
2.wireless sonar sensor send sound waves
3.returned echoes transmitted to the fish finder
1.Default power adapter is European. For UK or USA, please contact customer service.
3.If wireless sensor is not put into water, it will switch to resting state automatically and sonar stops work.
Only after put into water, it will work.
4.Use fish finder in smooth and hard place (like water tank, swimming pool, water bucket, or fish pond) will cause repeatedly sonar reception, or the the detection can be inaccurate.Please test in outdoor deep water.